OUR ENVIRONMENT :– Genki System has an open mind environment to learn anything & express your opinions.
– Your income depends on Performance and Attitude, NOT based on age, seniority or title.
– We have many attractive projects where you can learn and use new techniques.
– You can work with flexible time, work remotely or on-site
– A safe, funny, balanced, flexible, inclusive, positive & dynamic environment.
– No degree needed
BENEFITS :– Company trip
– Health check
– Salary 13th
– Team building every month
– Have chance onsite in Japan
– Others : Tea-break and coffee , Birthday gift, Skill books, Deep tech seminars, ect.
– Salary : Negotiable
POSITION 1 : Flutter/ Golang engineersI. Job Description :
Project : Personal Healthcare Record Application
Start date of work : As soon as possible
Deadline : 30/04/2023
– Design API server / Design SPA with Flutter web
– Coding by Golang or Flutter web
– Review design, review code
– Teamwork, meeting and proposing ideas to improve your projects & customers
– Support members as much as possible.
This is a little information about our project :
With the goal of always using the best, our project will use :
+ Golang: a very fast and simple language, easy to handle concurrency, thus fewer bugs and easy to maintain.
+ Flutter : is an open-source framework by Google for building beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform applications from a single codebase.
+ Google Cloud Platform services (Google Identity Platform, Google Kubernetes Engine…) : to improve system security.
+ CI/CD : Automate repetitive tasks to reduce meaningless man-hours.
+ UI/UX : Gives the best user experience.
II. Key skills you need :
– Solid Computer Science fundamentals, and excellent problem-solving skills.
– Able to work with self-management skills
– Good person
– Have experience at least 2 years in these techniques: Flutter web/ Golang
POSITION 2 : Admin cum HR OfficerSummary :
We are looking for an Admin cum HR Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
This role will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and taking care of their concerns, contributing to enhancing “Employee Experience” at Genki System.
1. Main responsibilities :
– Manage office supplies stock and place orders within the budget ( stationery, laptop, monitors,…)
– Manage company assets (laptop, moitor, tablet,…)
– Manage important and confidential company documents, included personal information
– Answer queries by members and boss
– Update office policies as needed
– Arrange company trip, company building, annual health check, member birthday,…
– Schedule & arrange in-house and external events (Mid-Autumn, 08 March, 20 Oct, Noel, Tet holiday,…)
– Apply Visa, Work permit for JPese boss
– Support members & prepare Visa for them to onsite JP
– Take care JP customers when they visit Genki
– Create & update content on FB, Instagram, Linkedin, Website
2. Other responsibilities :
– Input data, schedule job interviews or support making the labor contract
– Prepare for onboarding (create company email & guide newbie)
– Prepare for a layoff
3. Requirements and skills :
– Open-mind, willing to learn
– Organizational skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills